We are delighted that so many people have decided to join us back in church now that the building has re-opened. However, this does mean that we are reaching the limits of the reduced capacity in the Sanctuary.
Because of this we have decided to introduce a booking system for all future services. With effect from Monday 31 August, if you would like to attend the Sunday morning service, please either phone or email the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7836 5643) with your name, contact details and the number of people who would like to attend before 12 noon on the Friday preceeding. Seats in the church will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis based on the date and time of your email or phone message.
If we reach the limit of the Sanctuary, additional people will be seated in the church hall where you can listen and (we hope) watch the service on the TV screen.
St Martin-in-the-Fields’ autumn lecture series this year explores the meaning of trust. All lectures, the first of which is on Monday 14 September, will be live streamed through their Facebook page. More details are available via the Diocese of London website.
We’re delighted that the church will re-open this Sunday, 16 August.
When you arrive at church, you will see some differences:
- Sanctuary capacity is limited to 30 people (including the minister and organist) to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Signage will indicate usable seats and one-way systems. Please sit where we ask you to, to maintain safe distancing.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided at doors.
- We will be taking contact details from everyone.
- Face coverings are mandatory and will be provided for those who need them.
- We will not provide tea and coffee after the service.
- There will be no singing during the service, but music will still be played.
- Printed orders of service will be provided: bibles have been removed (you may bring your own if you wish).
- The congestion charge has increased to £15 and is in operation every day (except Christmas Day).
- Covent Garden tube station is closed.
For those who cannot, or are uncomfortable about attending services we will be continuing our online services and you can find them at: