We’re delighted that the church will re-open this Sunday, 16 August.
When you arrive at church, you will see some differences:
- Sanctuary capacity is limited to 30 people (including the minister and organist) to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Signage will indicate usable seats and one-way systems. Please sit where we ask you to, to maintain safe distancing.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided at doors.
- We will be taking contact details from everyone.
- Face coverings are mandatory and will be provided for those who need them.
- We will not provide tea and coffee after the service.
- There will be no singing during the service, but music will still be played.
- Printed orders of service will be provided: bibles have been removed (you may bring your own if you wish).
- The congestion charge has increased to £15 and is in operation every day (except Christmas Day).
- Covent Garden tube station is closed.
For those who cannot, or are uncomfortable about attending services we will be continuing our online services and you can find them at: