Church Membership

If you are attending Crown Court, but have been confirmed and are a member of another congregation, please consider transferring your membership to us.  This can be done by asking the Roll Keeper at your former church for a certificate of transference and passing this to the church secretary, or if this is not possible by providing her with details of your baptism and confirmation.

If you have not been confirmed and would like to join the church, the Minister will be holding a class of enquiry one Saturday on a date to be determined.  Please give him or the church secretary your name if you are interested.